Fire Fighting Boots SR-XJ1301
1. Upper: Polythene Rubber
2. Inner lining fabric is after flame-retardant treated.
3. Midsole: steel; Toecap: steel
4. In the front of the barrel, it has a tibia protection in yellow, made of rubber,
5. The upper edge of the barrel have provided with two handles for easier wearing of the boots. The handles placed one on each side of the barrel.
6. The internal insole should be puncture resistant and be constructed of fire resistant.
7. Outer sole is made in one-piece slip-resistant rubber, and have resistance to abrasion, perforation and heat penetration.
Comfortable, anti abrasion, cut proof and anti-pierce, flame retardant, heat insulation, high voltage resistant, oil resistant, anti slip, anti acid and alkali etc.
Application: Fire fighting, rescue, forest fire prevention.