Fire Fighting Boots SR-XJ1304
1. Upper: Polythene Rubber
2. Inner lining fabric is after flame-retardant treated.
3. Midsole: steel; Toecap: steel
4. In the front of the barrel, it has a tibia protection in yellow, made of rubber,
5. The internal insole should be puncture resistant and be constructed of fire resistant.
6. Outer sole is made in one-piece slip-resistant rubber, and have resistance to abrasion, perforation and heat penetration.
Comfortable, anti abrasion, cut proof and anti-pierce, flame retardant, heat insulation, high voltage resistant, oil resistant, anti slip, anti acid and alkali etc.
Application: Fire fighting, rescue, forest fire prevention.